Monday, April 23, 2012

Concept 62

The last dream I had was about my friends and I. We were at a restaurant or party, and I was holding one of my guy friends hand, it was sort of weird, but anywaise we walked in and my other girl friend was with us and for some reason me and my guy friend got in a huge argument, that I went up to the second level and just sat at a table with my girl friend. While my guy friend was downstairs all alone standing up. Then all of sudden this guy who had a big crush on me, came up to me and began hugging me and touching me. I was defending myself, until i turned my head and I saw my guy friend saw me, he got mad and just walked away. I just remembered crying and I woke up. I guess you can call it frighting. To show the fears I would have the main character be very dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment